Thursday, November 28, 2013

Omega


Follow me again , I have found my long lost voiceless friends inside their own lame bonds.  Annotations are all that remains of such a mindless fame.  Seared nucleic acid, peers, dead still kinetically fried by potential blind spots located in perfect randomness.  Like actual parts in a hypothetical board trusting the pretense of generally conceived consensus.  This hypocrisy suckles it’s mothers teat until death ensues, via self-defeat.  We've taught each other how to learn and coincidentally learned the art of teaching in the process.  Gave birth to a new morning.   The sun shining appearing overhead in the dead of winter capturing my energy not unlike a splinter.  The cold needs characters comparing their folly, are we more than halfway or should we turn back and hurry.  Follow my footprints, faded glory.  Gaze at the horizon, crazy worried.  Let me guide through the trees and metaphors please, when you get lost, there's no turning death off.  I am happy and fulfilled, amazing what a few days can build.  

No comments :

Post a Comment